Coming too Europe now, Merkel has ordered to build ports for gas tankers and the industry to use LNG. So they create the need, that will cause fracking in Europe to feed the need. How must people hate their children, if they destroy their soil and air to breathe?
Here in Europe we have only 20 years of geoengineering, but the same weather chaos since march. While the aluminium tankers are up in the skies, putting their white lines out. We are on the brink of final destruction of natural weather and the people will have to pay the bills for the environmental mess.
Joseph P Farrell – It’s raining again where I’m located, and I decided to move today’s original blog to the honorable mention category, and do another blog about weather modification, which has been much on my mind lately. And it’s not just because the weather has been so freakish.
On my trips outside, I’ve been watching watching cloud formations, and on clear days I have seen cirro-nimbus and cirrus clouds in rectilinear shapes, and on one occasion, they just stayed more or less stationary for several minutes. Today was another day of “weird” and in some cases “unnatural” looking clouds.
This is all qualitative and subjective evaluation, of course, but to a purpose: last week I interview in the members’ area of this website Elana Freeland, who wrote the book Under an Ionized Sky, which I regard as a kind of one-volume encyclopedia of weather modification technologies, their implications, and most importantly, their operational use for at least three decades. And, just for the record, I believe a case can be made for their operational use as early as the 1950s.
Either way, what that use means is that in effect there has been no completely “natural” weather for decades. Every system is either deliberately engineered and steered, or is blowback to some degree of such engineering, and hence even in that sense a product of it.
That is a very uncomfortable conclusion to come to, but it is nonetheless the implication of the development and use of such technologies. And, as I’ve noted in prior blogs about this subject, the technologies and their use throw the whole “climate change” narrative into a cocked hat, for if “climate change” is real and if it is man-made, then it is not John Q. Public on his farm, or in his car, or cooking on his barbie, that is producing it.
It is the responsibility and culpability of those with the technology, power, and money to do so. Mr. Globaloney comes to mind, for as I’ve also argued in previous blogs about this topic, the creation of weather-based financial instruments is a clue that Mr. Globaloney has found yet another way to turn a profit on people’s misery. It’s called “disaster capitalism” and I’ve written about that too (See https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/05/disaster-capitalism-detection-methodologies-american-farmland/ https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/05/disaster-capitalism-the-guardian-2017/ https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/05/patterns-of-disaster-capitalism-the-midwest-and-oroville-dam-part-two/ https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/05/patterns-of-disaster-capitalism-the-midwest-and-oroville-dam/).
In the process of those previous high octane speculations I’ve entertained the idea that weather modification could be carried out by state or non-state actors, and in that respect, R.B. sent along these two links, which triggered today’s last minute “shuffle” of blogs and today’s high octane speculation. The links, as you will see, are to a couple of corporate weather modification sites, one in Australia, and one in North Dakota:
The Australian corporation, under its “services” tab, offers “rainfall enhancement”, as does the North Dakota corporation. Both confirm that the simplest weather modification technology, cloud seeding, which has been around for some time, not only exists, but can be hired.
And that brings me to today’s high octane speculation and implications. The weather modification technologies that have exercised the alternative research field for some time – ionospheric heaters such as Eiscat and Haarp, chemtrails, and so on – are much more sophisticated than standard cloud seeding, but there is nothing, so far as I know, that prohibits corporations from buying or developing and using their own versions of them. And if there are laws on the books in some countries that would prohibit them from doing so, such laws are probably not in existence everywhere, nor have corporations been terribly concerned lately to follow any laws.
It’s the law here that interests me, for what would a corporate “cloud seeding contract” look like? what waivers would it include for liabilities in case a seeding operation went horribly wrong? And by the same token, how much “under the table” fees would it cost to hire someone to flood a competitor? And if one suspected that one was the victim of a deliberate or even accidental weather “hit”, particularly from the more “exotic” technologies, how would one prove this in a court of law, and whom would one sue? How would the court, or a jury, assess liability?
That last question is an important one, for we now must deal with the possibility of unintended consequences from two levels or layers of weather modification activity:
(1) the “covert” one of the technocrats and their chemtrail and ionospheric heaters and other exotic toys, manipulating regional and planetary systems, and
(2) the “overt” one of corporations such as these, manipulating things on (presumably) a much smaller scale. Judging by the two links shared by R.B., these “small scale” corporate examples seem completely unaware of the existence of the first level with its exotic toys, and thus could commit to plans of action that could cause unforeseen blowback and consequences.
Similarly, at the larger level of number one, it too would seem to be proceeding in a vacuum, unaware of whatever local operations such corporations might be conducting. So imagine a scenario where damage is the result of such combined but unintended consequences. Would jurisprudence now define these as acts of God, or would it hear the case? If so, how would it assess the damage?
While such questions demonstrate that we’ve opened another jurisprudential “Pandora’s box” similar in nature to the problems of mind manipulation technologies and their implications for law, inevitably such cases will come before a court, somewhere. But lest you think all is gloom and doom, Mr. Globaloney has already tipped us off where to look for a crucial bit of evidence, a bit of evidence that will go a long way to determine liability and culpability: weather derivatives: in short, look for suspicious financial activity pre-dating, or even post-dating, unusually destructive weather.
Then… find a good attorney whose willing and able to “have some fun”…
See you on the flip side
SF Source Giza Death Star Jun 2019
Something to learn, don’t care for your children’s future, as you will experience what is coming with them together.
Here’s visible success, the tree’s die off from top to bottom.
The world is different than your mind lie to you, it’s running everywhere around you. Like in the X-Files lot’s of people are taken, used and impregnated to serve an alien agenda. But this only works through human silent acceptance, they eat the lies, support the lies and belief in luring government teaching about that. If you remind X-Files there also was the hidden group supporting human over breed from the background. So the majority is in the belief it does not exist while it’s running flank speed ahead.
Listen to Richard Dolan’s research.
Guess why that many rounds of evolution on earth failed by extinction. It’s the same way of living in a bubble we can see today, people who don’t care for their creation. Someone else have to fix the mess up and yes after our die out someone will do so.
Living in Leftlandia
As children we passed the time pretending to be grownups. We were doctors or cowboys or ballerinas or truck drivers. We built forts and made-up languages. We played school. We imagined our way through grand adventures –- and then, little by little, we turned into adults. Even those who actually became doctors and cowboys faced the reality of those challenging professions. Or we didn’t, and took up voting Democrat, ranting around in marches, and running for office instead.
It’s hard not to notice how little growing up those on the left have actually accomplished. They live in La-la Land, in Leftlandia, saturated in fantasies filled with pots of gold at the ends of LGBT rainbows. They never touch down. Just look at the fairytale multiverse they swoop around in:
- Leftlandians actually believe that the world’s climate is something they can control, that man is so much greater than the God Who created the world that humans can use so much toilet paper, or so much gasoline that they can undo creation. They also believe that using fossil fuels to generate electricity with which to run our cars is somehow more environmentally sensible than just using the fossil fuels directly. When someone points out the damage –- both human and environmental –- done by building all those lithium batteries, the Leftlandians just cover their eyes and holler La-La-La-La.
- In their unicorn-inhabited world they can pass laws forbidding plastic straws and shampoo bottles and assume that this terrible sacrifice will clean the oceans of the trash dumped into it by billions of people in the third world.
- They actually believe they can impose tax hikes on the wealthy and on corporations and said entities will just sit and take it. It doesn’t occur to the left that anyone smart enough to get rich in the first place will be smart enough to hide their money offshore, or move their business to a less onerous tax environment. Remember the little girl in your neighborhood who always wanted to boss everyone around and how mad she’d get when no one would obey her? That’s the left. “I’m the boss!”
- They continue to pretend that Marxism is a useful worldview. Evidence, preserved in gruesome history (and the current starvation of the Venezuelan and North Korean people) notwithstanding, they insist on the efficacy of the destruction of capitalism. And they do this while eating food produced by businessmen-farmers, driving cars manufactured by corporations, and wearing clothes created by designer-entrepreneurs. They fail to see the contradiction. Bernie Sanders, the consummate socialist, just declared that, “If you write a bestselling book, you can be a millionaire, too,” evidently unaware of the about-face he had just committed.
- They believe they can tell doctors that they now work for the state and can only earn a state-approved salary. It never occurs to them that many of our doctors will just quit being doctors. Free healthcare is a delicious fable, but not if there is no healthcare to be found at any price. It’s not a magic bean.
- They believe they can pretend to be a gender other than what they were born with and that if they can browbeat the rest of us into playing their game, that it will be true. They even believe they can make up new genders no one’s ever heard of before. They might as well imagine themselves to be unicorns as far as reality is concerned, but they’re not concerned with reality. It’s all play-acting.
- They believe that they can fake their way into college, go there and spend four years sitting in classes like “Vegan Studies,” smoking dope and drinking beer at frat parties, then walk into the real world and get rich. They think they can do this with college loan debt in six figures and no practical skills. And they think that their plan to soak the rich won’t apply to them.
- In Leftlandia, folks are comfortable with declaring women’s rights with half their words and supporting Islam, with its wife-beating, woman-hating, girl-mutilating way of life, with the other. They don’t find it weird that Linda Sarsour, outspoken proponent of Sharia law, should be leading a women’s rally.
- They do have trolls and goblins in their world, but they aren’t real. Leftists are afraid of Christians, but not of Muslims — who clearly state they want to kill us all. They are scared of Jews, and white people and men. They evidently see infants as dangerous as well since they seem so comfortable about killing them.
- They believe, all evidence to the contrary, that humans are all basically good — not including Christians, Jews, white people, and men. Therefore any failings they’re faced with are the fault of “society” or, in other words, the aforementioned groups –- and the NRA. Can’t forget that. As a corollary, they believe that war and crime can be erased by everyone “just getting along, “ which somehow doesn’t mean that they have to be kind to Christians, Jews, white people or men – especially men who belong to the NRA.
- They are staunch defenders of license (not liberty), but even more staunch believers in equality, for which they are willing to ditch freedom –- especially freedom of speech. Speech is dangerous and can pop their balloons, so that’s got to go.
- Speaking of language, in their postmodern, deconstructionist, intersectional world, words aren’t important. They can mean whatever a leftist wants them to mean. A white nationalist used to be a neo-Nazi skinhead, but now it refers to conservatives in general. A racist used to a person who based his opinion of people on the color of their skin. Now it means anyone who would write an essay like this. Words are bludgeons and no good leftist has any reverence for the sacred contract of language. In their fairytale world no actual truth exists and no moral code either, so there is no needs for honesty.
- They believe that the color of their skin matters. They believe their country of origin is important and should be worn like a battle scar.
- Which brings up another whole facet of their narrative –- they pretend that they aren’t really individuals, that they are nothing more than cogs in whatever gear they think they’ve been “oppressed” into. I suppose this saves the trouble of actually having to take responsibility for their own lives, but it also makes them slaves and they don’t seem to notice. They also think they can right the wrongs done to one group of long-dead people by taking from modern-day people who had nothing to do with the original transgression.
- And they believe they can’t lose. The Trump win in 2016 cracked the magical snow-globe they live in and now the emptiness of the Mueller report has dealt it another terrible blow. Not to worry, though. The fantasy must go on. They are sure that if they yell, “Collusion!” loud enough, Trump will dissolve into a flurry of fairy dust and be gone.
The problem with all this is that it’s impossible to talk to people who live in such a place. They don’t speak the language of truth, of practicality, of reality. They’re still pretending, living in a world where the government is Rumpelstiltskin, endlessly spinning gold out of flax. How can we work to solve problems when all we have to work with are petulant children who are still waiting on their fairy godmother to bring them a dress for the ball?
Deana Chadwell blogs at www.ASingleWindow.com. She is also an adjunct professor and department head at Pacific Bible College in southern Oregon. She teaches writing and public speaking
If all soil was scrapped, we will see that we cannot eat money.
I had fully intended this blog to come out yesterday, to follow Monday’s first blog, but the fire at Notre Dame cathedral in Paris happened, as as I said, I didn’t really think blogging yesterday, as if nothing had happened, wouldn’t be fitting. Many people have sent in further articles and thoughts about it, asking me what I think. I may or may not eventually collect my thoughts into some sort of coherent pile and blog about them, or perhaps talk about them in a webinar, but for the moment I will keep those to myself.
Today’s article was sent in by several people, and it’s one of those things we’ve got to talk about. since it’s an article by one of my favorite researchers, F. William Engdahl:
What caught my eye here were two things:
In a long-term animal study by French scientists under Gilles Eric Seralini, Michael Antoniou and associates, it was demonstrated that even ultra-low levels of glyphosate herbicides cause non-alcoholic liver disease. The levels the rats were exposed to, per kg of body weight, were far lower than what is allowed in our food supply. According to the Mayo Clinic, today, after four decades or more pervasive use of glyphosate pesticides, 100 million, or 1 out of 3 Americans now have liver disease. These diagnoses are in some as young as 8 years old.
But glyphosate is not only having alarming effects on human health. Soil scientists are beginning to realize the residues of glyphosate application are also having a possibly dramatic effect on soil health and nutrition, effects that can take years to restore.
While most attention is understandably drawn to the human effects of exposure to glyphosate, the most widely used agriculture chemical in the world today, independent scientists are beginning to look at another alarming effect of the agrochemical– its effect on essential soil nutrients. In a study of the health of soils in the EU, the online journal Politico.eu found that the effects of spraying of glyphosate on the major crops in European agriculture is having disastrous consequences on soil health in addition to killing weeds.
Scientists at Austria’s University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences in Vienna showed that casting activity of earthworms had nearly disappeared from the surface of farmland within three weeks of glyphosate application. Casting is the process of the worm pushing fertile soils to the surface as they burrow, essential for healthy soil and plant nutrition. A study at Holland’s Wageningen University of topsoil samples from more than 300 soil sites across the EU found that 83% of the soils contained 1 or more pesticide residues. Not surprisingly, “Glyphosate and its metabolite AMPA, DDTs (DDT and its metabolites) and broad-spectrum fungicides… were the compounds most frequently found in soil samples and at the highest concentrations.”
Evidence of soil experts is beginning to reveal clear links between use of pesticides such as glyphosate and dramatic drops in soil fertility and the collapse of microbe systems essential to healthy soil. Worms are one of the most essential.
It’s well-established that earthworms play a vital role in healthy soil nutrients. Soils lacking such are soils that deprive us of the essentials we need for healthy diets, a pandemic problem of soil depletion emerging globally over the past four decades, notably the same time frame that use of pesticides has exploded worldwide. Earthworms are beneficial as they enhance soil nutrient cycling and enhance other beneficial soil micro-organisms, and the concentration of large quantities of nutrients easily assimilable by plants.
The EU puts no limits on how much glyphosate can be put on crops even though it is established that glyphosate can kill specific fungi and bacteria that plants need to suck up nutrients in addition to its effects on earthworms. That is a major blind spot.
So there you have it: glyphosate not only is now linked to non-alcoholic liver disease, which according to Mayo research is now afflicting one out of three Americans, inclusive of children, it is also destroying soil nutrients, microbes, and earthworms. We should have seen this one coming, of course, because a few years ago I blogged about a University of Iowa study of the yield-per-acre of GMO versus non-GMO crops. You might recall that the Iowa study concluded that yields of GMO fields went down over time, while costs rose, whereas the non-GMO fields maintained yields and lower costs over time.
I suspected then, and these recent studies now appear to confirm, that the soil itself was being adversely affected by the whole GMO boondoggle. What was utterly lacking ab initio with the whole GMO-glyphosate technology was, of course, proper long-term inter-generational studies of the environmental and health effects, a study that it will be recalled only the Russian Federation pointed out was lacking, and which it not only intended to conduct, but it will also be recalled that the Russian Federation has prohibited GMOs, while the neighboring Ukraine went full GMO; indeed, forgotten in the whole mess in The Ukraine was the acquisition of special port facilities for GMO companies.
Normally, of course, my habit is to indulge in a bit of high octane speculation at this juncture, but today, I’ll defer to Mr. Engdahl’s own implied speculations, because I happen to agree with him. He states:
What is becoming clearer is the colossal and obviously deliberate official blind eye given to potential dangers of glyphosate-based pesticides by regulatory bodies not only in the EU and the USA, but also in China, which today produces more glyphosate than even Monsanto. Since the Monsanto Roundup patent expired, Chinese companies, including Syngenta, Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Company, SinoHarvest, and Anhui Huaxing Chemical Industry Company, have emerged as the world’s major producers of the chemical as well as largest consumers, a not good omen for the future of the legendary Chinese cuisine.
Glyphosate is the base chemical component for some 750 different brands of pesticides worldwide, in addition to Monsanto-Bayer’s Roundup. Glyphosate residues have been found in tap water, orange juice, children’s urine, breast milk, chips, snacks, beer, wine, cereals, eggs, oatmeal, wheat products, and most conventional foods tested. It’s everywhere, in brief.
Despite the overwhelming evidence, however, EU Commission bureaucrats and the USA EPA continue to ignore prudence in not banning the toxic chemical pending thorough independent investigation over longer time. If I were cynical, I would almost think this continued official support for glyphosate-based herbicides is about more than mere bureaucratic stupidity or ignorance, even more than simply corruption, though that for sure plays a role. The nutritional quality of our food chain is being systematically destroyed and it is about more than corporate agribusiness profit. (Emphasis added)
The question, if the nutritional value not only of the food but of the soil itself is being deliberately destroyed (and for reasons other than “corporate agribusiness profit”) is why? And I suspect most regular readers here share the same suspicions that I have: we’re being made to pay for our own poisoning by governments no longer interested in the welfare of their own people, who view them simply as “marks” to be fleeced and cattle to be slaughtered. The one bright ray of sunshine in the whole mess is that Bayer, or as I like to call it, I.G. Farbensanto, is being made to pay for the damage its products are inflicting, and that damage is no longer confined to humans, but the soil itself. And in that, there are even more potentials for class action lawsuits, not only from farmers, but from governments themselves, should any of them ever choose to wake up.
See you on the flip side…
Like to learn more about deadly fungus and where it has come from, learn also how long this knowledge was kept secret for eugenic reasons that ramp up now. The best at all is, that we as taxpayer do finance our extinction. As conclusion we have a well known old term, there are times we MUST evolve in body and our doing, or outer changes will purge the ground for something better.